Where are you located?
- We are located on the 11th floor of the Ala Moana Building right in the heart of Honolulu Hawaii. Our office is directly adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center. With ample parking located in the shopping center, our office is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We are open five days a week including Saturdays.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where can I park?
- Our office is directly adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center with ample parking in the mall.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- If you have insurance, please bring your membership card with you. If you are unsure of coverage, we suggest that you contact your carrier in advance of your visit.
- Please bring your current eyeglasses and if applicable your contact lens boxes.
- Please bring a list of your current medications.
Will my eyes be dilated?
- As important as your vision is to your everyday life, the ocular health assessment is a crucial element of the eye examination. Whenever possible, our eye doctors will perform a dilated retinal exam every year to rule out such conditions as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.